Our services: Managed services
Digital marketing & SEO
SEO Solutions for Your Business
Building long term relationships is very important to us. 77% of our SEO clients renewed their contracts after the initial campaign has ended.
When deciding to undertake an online marketing campaign, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) can be an invaluable part of the process. SEO involves the development of your website so that it can rank higher in organic search engine listings as well as the submission of optimised articles, blogs and content to allow for a better online exposure.
Here at BF Internet, the SEO team has a wealth of experience in order to achieve and maintain good rankings within the search engines, boost overall online presence and of course increase traffic. We also understand the importance keeping up to date with the frequent changes to the search engine algorithms and altering our techniques accordingly.
It should be remembered however, that even though SEO can be an essential part of your online marketing campaign it will not be a ‘quick fix’ solution. Instead, SEO is an on-going process that takes time to develop to its full potential. Once the optimised website has become established, it can help to achieve a better page ranking, click through rate and online conversion rate.
The way we approach SEO is to listen and work alongside clients so that the right online marketing solution can be achieved. We aim to deliver affordable yet effective SEO solutions whose objectives are to meet and maintain any long term marketing goals.
Before undertaking any work, we carry out an in-depth site analysis of a website combined with detailed keyword research. We always use ‘white hat’ search engine optimisation techniques, both on and off site and we will keep a close eye on your campaign making any necessary tweaks or changes to enhance and improve your overall service.
Using a combination of techniques, we help to ensure your online presence continues to grow. Our understanding is that SEO is a mixture of providing solutions that are not just effective, but affordable too. We have a mixture of packages that suit the different needs and expectations of the modern business world. Our goal is to drive high quality, relevant traffic to your website that leads to sales.
Expert Technical Help
What’s more, because BF Internet is not just an SEO company, we have expert teams of programmers and designers on hand to take care of any technical aspects of the optimisation process. Everything is done in-house with no need for outsourcing.
Dedicated Account Manager
There is nothing more frustrating than ringing up your SEO company and never feeling like you speak to the same person twice. Here at BF Internet, you will have one point of contact to manage your campaign.
Sample search rankings achieved for our clients:
- Over 20 top 5 positions for broad product related terms: e.g. tablecloths, table covers, tablecloth, tablecloth shop, vinyl tablecloth, wholesale tablecloths – tableclothshop.co.uk
- Over 10 top 10 positions for location based terms: e.g. Lancaster Dentist, Botox Morecambe, Dental Implants Lancaster, Facial Centre Lancaster, etc. – hbdental.co.uk
- Over 20 top 10 positions for location based terms: e.g. spas in Lake District, Lake District festive break, 4 star hotels in the Lakes, Lake District breaks, hotel Windermere – lakesidehotel.co.uk
- Over 20 top 10 positions for brand & product terms: e.g. Charnwood Woodworking Machines, Bandsaw Blades, saw benches, dowellers, Sedgwick Machinery, Sheppach Machinery, SIP Machinery – kendaltools.co.uk
- Over 10 top 5 positions for broad sector terms: e.g. glasswashers, commercial dishwashers, commerial microwave, steam combi oven, back bar fridge, bottle coolers, ice making machines – caterkwik.co.uk
- Over 15 top 3 positions for broad sector terms: e.g. tattoo shop, tattoo kits, tattoo equipment, tattoo accessories, tattoo inks, tattoo supplies – thetattooshop.co.uk
Our UK SEO services at a glance:
Traffic & website performance analysis
Keyword research & generation
Onsite & offsite content planning and creation
Ethical link building
Website architecture optimisation
PPC (Paid search marketing)
One-time SEO 'MOT's'
On-going Search Engine Optimisation packages
Social Media Management (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
Product Promotion (Google Product Search)
How Much does SEO Cost?
We do not believe that there is a ‘one size fits all’ solution to SEO. We think it is of more benefit to our clients to dedicate a set number of hours per month to any Digital Marketing Campain which is why each project is quoted individually. However, below are some general prices to use as a guide.
Starter SEO packages from just £160.00/month+ 20% VAT
Mid range package £250.00/month + 20% VAT.
Standard package £500.00/month + 20% VAT
Full service SEO from just £750.00/month + 20% VAT
Bespoke optimisation services £POA.