Web design and development jobs in Cumbria
All positions are full time, based at our offices in Milnthorpe:
Come and join us at BF Internet
Big Fish Internet are a leading internet design and consultancy Company based in the village of Milnthorpe, Cumbria. Established in 1996, we have a strong team of fifteen staff and an extensive client base.
Our focus is on delivering quality products to meet the client's needs, along with exceptional levels of customer service and support.
Due to our continuing growth we often have vacancies for creative/talented staff in the following fields; PHP Development, Web Design and Search Engine Optimisation.
Why not take a look at the options below to find out more about how you can join our growing, friendly team.
The benefits of working at BF Internet
At BF Internet we look for team members who go the extra mile, so we offer more than just a salary:
- A generous holiday allowance - we all love a good break, so every team member get 28 days annual holiday including all Bank Holidays and a Christmas/New Year closure period (because we all love a good Christmas too!).
- Optional paid sick days - just because you're suffering with the flu, it doesn't mean your wages should suffer too. We give our team member 3 extra days holiday for if you're ill.
- £250 baby bonus - families are important, and new arrivals are expensive! We give the proud new parents in our team a congratulations bonus on return from their maternity or paternity leave.
- A fantastic working environment - Our brand new offices were purpose built, just for us. Our modern open-plan work space on the peaceful Cumbria coast is perfect for concentration, whilst our staff cafe area is great to converse with your team mates over lunch.
- Free tea and coffee every day - and biscuits too, of course!
- Team party - in the summer a BBQ on the beach and in the winter our Christmas party. Events not to be missed!
- Team lottery syndicate - 1 in 4 Lotto jackpots are won by a syndicate, fingers crossed!
- Free financial advice - A whizz with PHP or HTML, but not so much with APR or ISA? We arrange free workshops with private financial advisors to help all employees.
- Charitable donations - It's nice to give to those who need it most, that's why we've set up Payroll Giving at BF Internet. We'll help you increase your donation through the GiftAid scheme.
- Company pension scheme - For those who wish to put away for the future, we'll help you get set up with our Stakeholder Pension programme.
- Cycle to work scheme - we are part of the government-backed Cyclescheme, allowing you to purchase a bike plus accessories tax-free for commuting, then spread the cost via interest-free monthly payments from your salary.